Contract of sale
1 If you decide to buy a puppy, and when communicating with the breeder you were satisfied with the price, then first you must reserve it. The amount of the deposit is at least 30-50% of the total cost of the puppy. The reservation term is established by mutual agreement of the parties. Until a deposit is made for a puppy, it is on free sale.
2 If the buyer has circumstances that do not allow him to pick up the puppy within the agreed time, he must notify the breeder in advance and agree with him all possible changes. The puppy can be temporarily overexposure with the breeder. The cost of overexposure of a puppy is negotiable.
3. If, after the agreed period, the potential owner is not ready to take the puppy, the breeder has the right to consider this puppy free from collateral obligations.
4. In case of refusal of the transaction by the future owner, the deposit is not returned and serves as compensation for the commercial risk incurred by the breeder.
5. In case of refusal of the transaction by the breeder, the deposit is returned in full.
6. The puppy can be transferred (sent) to the buyer at the age of 2.5 to 3.5 months. By this time, he has been dewormed, vaccinated according to age, has an electronic chip, a veterinary passport and an FCI puppy metric (KSU). If you wish, a Puppy Transfer Certificate or a Puppy Purchase and Sale Agreement can be drawn up.
7. The puppy is completely healthy at the time of transfer to the future owner. And all responsibility for the health and physical condition of the puppy passes from the breeder to the owner immediately after the transfer of the puppy.
8. The breeder guarantees the absence of genetic diseases in the puppy for as long as he can know about it. For hidden defects that cannot be determined when puppies are activated, the breeder is not responsible.
9. The breeder guarantees the conformity of the animal with its breed, but does not guarantee the quality of the puppy in adulthood, does not guarantee the teeth and bite after the change of milk teeth, the height, as well as the ability to reproduce and show career. A 100% guarantee for growth, teeth and puppy class can only be guaranteed from the age of 7-8 months.
10. If you do not plan to engage in breeding work, and acquire a puppy as a pet of no breeding value, the breeder advises you to castrate or sterilize the puppy. This will make keeping your pet easier.
11. If the owner intends to use his dog for breeding work, he undertakes to carry out this work only in accordance with the basic principles adopted by the CCU (Kynological Union of Ukraine). bitches that have been bred in accordance with the aforementioned basic principles.
12. Your decision to choose and purchase a puppy must be deliberate and conscious, which completely excludes the return of the dog for any reason or circumstance.
THEREFORE, "VERY SIMPLE" PUPPIES CAN BE BORN FROM CHAMPIONS AND SUPER DUPER. REGAL PARENTS THIS IS GOOD AND EXCELLENT, BUT IT MAY NOT AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THE PUPPY - THERE IS NO BLOOD, as it is called in breeding. People also from very beautiful parents are very, very often "ugly babies" are born.
THEREFORE, DO NOT ASK FOR GUARANTEE FROM THE BREEDER, BE PREPARED THAT YOU CAN BE DISAPPOINTED AND DO NOT BLAME THE BREEDER - HE IS NOT clairvoyant.
WANT A GORGEOUS DOG BUY A GROWNED DOG, THE OLDER THE PUPPY THE MORE VISIBLE WHAT IT WILL GROW OUT OF IT.
AND REMEMBER SHOW DOGS ARE NOT BORN - we can only assume from the puppy that he is promising for the show and I breed SHOW DOGS BECOMING moreover this is a very expensive and time-consuming task.
DEAR buyers of future puppies at the word me not for exhibitions, but for home and love - EXHIBITION dogs are a very expensive pleasure, therefore they are doubly loved - the owners of show dogs lick them from head to toe, they are engaged not only at home, but also in special halls with the participation professional handlers.